Sunday 2 January 2011

Crocheted zipper case

HAPPY BUNNY YEAR 2011

I still enjoy making crochet patterns for my Etsy shop but one pattern is taking such a long time to think, take photo, change and undo several times. I am trying to combine crochet with sewing, I have been sewing box pouches and enjoying to make them so much, let try crochet a box pouch.

I use the 100% natural cotton yarn and Double crochet (UK), single crochet (USA) stitches , I just insert the crochet hook only front strand because I need the finished pouch to be quite thin so when I sew the edge won't be too bulky.





This is what I mean,   inside is sewn similar to when you sew the corner of tote bag.




I use it for keeping my crochet hooks. I will try to crochet this pattern using wool yarn so it is softer and try to line it with cotton fabric + interfacing to hold the shape of the pouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment