Monday 12 August 2013

Miyu and Oso

I have created this miniature bear play set with happiness. I am very delighted with Miyu, my kind bear.
Miyu is 15 cm tall and I crocheted Oso the little bear for her.

Miyu and Oso are for the play set gift for kind children who love to look after their toys.

I hand crocheted the lace for Miyu outfits, plates, Miyu is hand sewn mohair fabric, Oso is hand crocheted.




The  set will come in a handmade bag, and the surprises inside the bag are filled with love and a dress, a blouse, a skirt, a handbag, 2 hair accessories, a travelling bag for Miyu and a hand crocheted plate with a strawberry swiss roll, a sliced of chocolate gateau and a carrot cake, a line mat for Miyu and Oso.













I hope you find Miyu play set is adorable

 plushimoto@esty. Thank you for looking !!

No comments:

Post a Comment