Monday 18 October 2010

Bibs and a small bear

I decided sewing 2 bibs and a plush with the Fresh cotton fabric from Moda and the red sashiko thread.
This pattern came from my Japanese craft book but I altered the way I sewn the white and fresh cotton together.
The white fabric is Winceyette 100% cotton which is used widely for baby goods, it is so soft and machine washable so it is good for this project.. I really like the sashiko tread, it is not shiny and does not split and is so soft. I bought this Japanese lace from the shop called 6008 rena from Ebay, I really like the products from this seller and the services are excellent, last time I was given the extra lace from her.



My bear plush is so easy, I cut 3 pieces of fabric for each side and sewn them together, embroidered his face with sashiko thread, he is a palm size.




No comments:

Post a Comment