Monday 6 December 2010

Georgia Fawn Clutch/ handbag

Georgia 's mum bought her a Nintendo DSI for Christmas and I think of making her a bag to put her DSI and lip gloss, hair clips, small purse in. Last year I knitted her a baby pink handbag with a knitted flower motif. Now she is growing up fast so I need a bag that not too little girl y look and not too lady look. I came up with the idea of a clutch which is a bit bigger than normal clutch and a bit smaller than a handbag.

I have this red medium weight cotton mixed linen  and kawaii fawn fabrics, I lined inside with the same red fabric, I don't have to use interfacing at all, the fabric holds its shape very well.








I sewn the loop for closing the clutch so it is easy to pop things in and get them out. The big bow with the kawaii fawn printed fabric is so lovely. I hope Georgia likes it though.




No comments:

Post a Comment