Thursday 2 December 2010

A Pouch with gussets

It is snowing outside, we live in the country lane so my front way is full of thick snow. I have a day off and my husband and athi have gone swimming, I have a little plan to make something out of my Japanese fabrics I bought recently. I have only 3 hours to finish it off before 2 boys coming back, I want a drawstring pouch with a bit roomy than normal drawstring pouch so I add the gussets to it. I love Japanese Kimono printed fabric, this one is cotton, it is not too thick or too thin just perfect for this project. I am really relaxing while I hand sewing this pouch












I like to make this round drawstring end, I use ready made waxed cord but if I have more time I like to crochet the cord with cotton yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment