Wednesday 23 March 2011

Mother's day gift

I designed this purse for Mother's day, my mum and my mother in law love linen and I am sure they will love it.?? I still have some more clip frames left, I have to sew the holes around the frame, my fingers are so tiring at the moment. I have never try to use the one that you can just put glue in, I am not good at messy stuff.

I used this good quality natural linen and lace which I always buy from 6008rena(ebay) I love her fabric and lace. I stitched these tiny ribbon roses (ready made) which I bought loads from craft market in Bangkok. They come in many colors, I visualised them on my handmade items and baby goods. The inner fabric is lightweight cotton with lovely flower pattern.

I made the purse a bit longer than coin purses so it can keep a cellphone, lipstick, credit card and bank notes.
I have listed it on my shop at folksy  www.folksy.com/shops/zunathi







These tiny ribbon roses can find at www.folksy.com/shops/crazycraft

I made my handmade recycle paper bags to use myself and deliver the orders to my customers.

2 comments:

  1. this one reminds me of my grandma's vintage purse, so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks regina,

    This could be the first vintage look item I have made. x

    ReplyDelete