Sunday 3 April 2011

A lovely design handbag

No, it is not my design. I have bought this pattern from this shop the PDF pattern is so clear and easy to follow. I was sent bag making tips which are very useful and I have learnt new things from it.

I tried a new fusible '' Vilene Firm Fusible'', I found it is too hard for this project but the bag shape is nice. I think I chose wrong exterior fabric to use with this fusible, the exterior fabric is quite thick. I struggled with sewing the bag flap between the exterior and interior fabric.

Instead of using a big round button to decorate the flap, I used Bead and Lace  ponytail holder from shop, cut the band off and stitch the corsage to the bag flap.




This bag is for you ''GEE''  on your birthday, see you at your party, Love x




I am looking for a new colorful fabric to sew this pattern again, this time is for myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment