Wednesday 13 April 2011

Shopping Light Wallet

Some day I just want to carry only credit cards, reward cards, credit card slips, lottery ticket !! to Super market. I found this easy, practical pattern from linkI like it after I have finished sewing the wallets.

I like this LONDON TOWN  fabric and I like linen so the combination is prefect for me today.
The heavy weight  exterior, interior fabrics and interfacing for medium weight fabric will give you the best wallet shape.

I bought this purse magnetic snap from Thailand, the snap is attached with the flower leather strip, on the flower there are tiny holes which I  hand sewn the sashiko thread on the wallet and it looks quite nice really.

I end up make 3 of them, one for myself and other two are listed on my Etsy shop and Folksy shop it did not take long but I am quite pleased with the result (^__^).


2 comments:

  1. I loveee the fabric n always love ur sewing athi's mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again regina, I've left a message on your princess castle (I love it so much). keep going back looking at it though, you are very clever.

    ReplyDelete