Monday 23 May 2011

Clutches, purses requests

Recently I have been asked to make clutches and purses by my friends, that is why I start listing them in my Etsy shop. I made few patterns myself and purchased some from the experts, lots of them from Etsy website.

For myself I want a small but roomy handbag so I purchased this pattern from                      and have no regret.
The owner is so helpful and informative, I received the pattern within 2 hours and I sent her questions about the pattern, I had got a response right away.
The good thing of buying patterns from  professional pattern designer  is I  have learnt so much from them. I used to buy lots of books with patterns but I love buying on line now.  Once I received it, I read it and print the pattern out and get on with sewing. I normally use accessories I have already had first, then changing them the way I like mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment