Monday 16 May 2011

Fusible Interlining

Hi everyone out there,

Today I am writing about the fusible interlining I have been using lately. I have been trying many types of them till I found the one I like most. It is an iron on single sided woven fusible interlining.

I use it for making clutches, bags that need soft but firmer texture.
After I iron this interlining on my fabric, my fabric maintains flexibility and not seem to crease much.

Just use the steam iron, glide iron over each area, apply steam and pressure for about 12 seconds.

also machine washable, and dry cleanable.

When I use the iron on woven interlining, I draw the pattern on the interlining excluding seam allowance  so when I sew many layers of fabrics together, there is less bulk and the outcome is better.
This interlining sticks with my fabrics so well, I just love it.

I bought mine from U-Handbag, cottonandcloud, cottonpatch.

The main body of the clutch and the flap are lined with this interlining.


No comments:

Post a Comment